Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jvc Car Cd I've Got A Prob With My JVC Car CD Player.....?

I've got a prob with my JVC Car CD Player.....? - jvc car cd

I have a JVC CD Player Used ()
then directly connected
and if I turn off the ignition in the car or wind,
not easy.
I can press the 'Record' and the lights and continuous
but thats it
the power button does nothing ...
and when I turned first and I hit the car,
He said: "You" and the disabled
I have a lot and sometimes they say hi, but then turns off are.
SOMEOMNE PLEASE HELP ME!

3 comments:

munkyhea... said...

Ive had this problem before with the CD, run a metal bridge (red power cable directly to the battery. Working speaker cable. I did this and turned to direct. If it works, go to Shop Car Audio Find and share shop or auto parts between the fuse to the wire and the bridge. Let me know if that solves the problem.

whip it real hard said...

See if you have a reset button somewhere on it. a single button would be very small at the tip of a pen drive

whip it real hard said...

See if you have a reset button somewhere on it. a single button would be very small at the tip of a pen drive

Post a Comment