Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Austin Hotels Which One Of These Austin Hotels Would You Recomend?

Which one of these Austin hotels would you recomend? - austin hotels

My husband took me to Austin for my birthday this weekend. In the view of either the Austin SpringHill Suites Austin South-South or patio. Both hotels offer spa facilities, just add a little more than $ 100, what I'm looking for. In addition to these hotels that you recommend? Also look if you have experiance with a private spa in one of these hotels Id to hear your experiences. The bathtub was big enough for two;)

1 comments:

myview said...

Well ... Congratulations on your birthday, but none of these hotels are hotels with spa .... When you choose between two ... Courtyard go ...... is the best option.

I do not know if it big enough for two .. But they should be. You can call and ask, hotels ... to say.

Enjoy.

Post a Comment