Monday, December 7, 2009

Vehicle Auction Calgary What If You Cannot Pay The Deficit Amount After A Vehicle Auction?

What if you cannot pay the deficit amount after a vehicle auction? - vehicle auction calgary

I had to pay a vehicle at an auction (repossesion) I do not know you can deficet sold the amount. What is the worst case scenerios? I am the only one of an income to meet our bills hardly have now. could get to cancel the balance of 2,500.00 wished I had one years still on the loan? or it would be asking too much. I have heard nothing. Send to my wages. or a lien on my house?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

They will try to collect their money. You can sue. You would have to cases in wages or sue to measure other things. Talk with them to see whether something can work. This is your best option.

Good luck.

Franco said...

They will go to court, and turns on to his salary, or send the IFS resolve bonds, etc. We urgently need to move into the cabin and get expert advice from them.

Post a Comment