Monday, December 14, 2009

Pacific Science Center Discount Coupon Please Help Translate To Spanish?

Please help translate to spanish? - pacific science center discount coupon

Here goes:

Today was the last day of competition. I am a little sad. We went to the Science Center of Pacific with other teams. We've seen a laser show and a movie. Then we played with the team from Turkey.

2. type:
It's Spring Break and I'm happy. Today I went to a movie with my mother and my brother. My mother does not work in that week. After the movie we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, by Anthony. I had salmon and potatoes.

3rd:

Today I went to Western Washington University. I had to pass a math test. I did not do very well. I must continue on another day. My father took me and we lost. Well, we went early. The school is great!

Thank you soooo much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment