Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When Is Gm Going To Change The Body Style On The Yukon ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION ANYONE PLEASE ON AM I FIT AND HEALTHY?

ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION ANYONE PLEASE ON AM I FIT AND HEALTHY? - when is gm going to change the body style on the yukon

I'll tell you why it's important to stay healthy and fit, and what I can do to a healthy diet.
In the past I have some very bad things that I can keep fit and healthy, for example, I had a pack of cigarettes a day for me and I them, j addictive "I have the pressure smoking companion, my best friend. At the time I do not know what he's done for me and how much damage done. I know that would, if not stopped, he lived a good life. Another bad habit he has, junk food, my daily routine for the Eating chocolate to eat in the morning, naked, 2 packs of chips per day for lunch with a dinner of Pepsi and meat, meat, during the first night used to go to my refrigerator and eat something healthy too. In my opinion, this was a negative my. Body, I told my mother, who heals and take off at the gym, I can not hear, I never use to move, for me, climbing stairs was enough.
Now I've changed a lot, I have practice every day and was a member of the gym, I heard the smoke, that was very hard, but I'm at the end and instead of eating junk food, I eat fruit. I belive this is a better way to keep fit and healthy.
To practice healthy daily 2 hours and eating fruit every 7 days. Do not smoke and eat poorly.
When I learn more I know it would be the healthiest people in the world, but I got my degree on what I can not think anymore, because a week.
In the future I will not pick me up any bad habits and I'll run all day. WhES'm want a gym teacher for a father for my children and planning with them every day to be healthy.


I have given away 20 points OT person who can translate for me:). And please do not give me translate site thanks LINKS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you why it's important to stay fit and healthy and what I do to a healthy diet.
I used something very bad to me fit and healthy, like eating a box of cigarettes to me every day used to do addicted to it, I started smoking because of pressure from my best friend. At this point, I realized what I was doing and how much damage I did. I know that if I had not stopped, I did not have a good life. Another bad habit that I had to eat was junk food, my life was to eat a bar of chocolate in the morning, two packets of potato chips for lunch with a Pepsi and beef meat used for the dinner at night, to go to the fridge to eat somethinghealthy. In my opinion, this damage to my body. My mother told me to get fit and to be going to the gym, I have not noticed, I've never exercised in my floor was sufficient.
Now he has changed a lot, I'm practicing every day and I am in the gym, I stopped smoking, that was very difficult, but I did and at the end instead of eating junk food like fruits during the renovation. I think it's the best way to stay fit and healthy.
In order to do healthy exercise 2 hours per day and eat fruit every day 7 Do not smoke or eat unhealthy foods.
If tubi more time, I know it would be the healthiest people in the world, but I think about my studies and I can not come gimnsio daily.
Not acquire in the future, I'll go bad habits, and do every day. When the instructor wants to be mayor as a father for my children healthy and play with them every day.

Hope it helps, D

Post a Comment